Thursday, February 10, 2011

Send me a sign ...

... but tell me what it means! I went to fill the Volvo with fuel yesterday but no matter how hard I tried it wouldn't open (it's linked to the car's central locking - or it's supposed to be). I took the car home and was able to open the "fuel filler flap" after a search on the Internet - and resolved to fuel up this morning. Not to be ... I had pulled into the side street to go into the service station before I saw the fire engine blocking the driveway and that all of the forecourt area was covered in foam ... there had been a fuel leak! So I drove off thinking maybe the third time I try this it will be lucky ... and wondering if this had some particular meaning or significance in life's great scheme of things. Time will tell.

No comments: