Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blogging in Thailand

Bangkok - and why not to consider starting a new blog here if you don't speak the language. I didn't strike this in the Philippines*, but the labels on the Blogger web pages are in Thai here - not once you're in your own dashboard, but certainly on the log-in and welcome screens. I didn't go the next step and try to create and customise a blog - because I'm fairly sure they would be all the way through - and even if you knew them well enough to navigate through them (since the bits would probably still all be in the same place), from that point on, your new dashboard could still be in Thai - regardless of where you were.
* Well, I wouldn't have then ... it would have been in the Filipino Tagalog ... and since I looked up the spelling for that via Google, I know now that Google defaults to Thai here also.

No comments: