Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Travellers' Tip #785

If you decide to take a selection of DVDs with you on a trip, try not to overestimate how many you will have time to watch. Sitting down to have dinner this evening, I decided it was time to watch one of the 12 (yes 12!!) DVDs I had carried from Australia with me. Mind you - I was quite judicious - only bringing a selection of series - Earth: Final Conflict (3); Star Trek: The Next Generation (3) ; The Munsters (3); NewsRadio (1); Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (2). So - how to decide? It wasn't easy, because I had selected all of them because they were familiar favourites and it was the familiar that I wanted this evening. (It must have been an amazing role for Fred Gwynne to play Herman Munster. Just sorry that the original series was not in colour.)

No comments: