Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Penvy

I try not to but sometimes you just can't help but fall victim to that old evil - pen envy. The stationery store near the office (which I visit only occasionally - the office not the store) is having a sale of Lamy pens - my pen of choice. It's over 14 months since I lost my favourite 3-in-1 Lamy in the US and I'm fairly sure it's gone for good - so it's no wonder that I found myself tempted by similar, marked-down, models today. But I resisted. Okay then, the real reason I didn't walk out of the store with one is that I couldn't choose which of the four I wanted. Alas, I will be passing that way again tomorrow and I fear "opportunity + penvy = purchase".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should come on down to the internet store Pen Island: www.penisland.com
[You can imagine how many disappointed visitors have clicked on that link]. It also shows the importance of really thinking things through before registering a domain name.