Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Highlights?

On the bus on the way home last night I realised I was not going to be home in time for the "new" neighbours. I rang home - no-one there - so I resolved to check out the episode guide on their site (www.neighbours.com) and find out all I could. Yeah, right. I found out that the driver of the van had escaped - how else would he have been breathalysed? There was no word on his condition, nor on girlfriend Steph's. We know that ex-novice Camilla survived unscathed but her underage romantic interest is not yet out of the woods - nor the medically-induced coma he is in. As to the other passengers - we'll need to consult someone who saw the episode. But they have to be found first ... which is why I raised the question with the hairdresser at lunchtime. Yes she does watch Neighbours she said - getting my hopes up - whose hair did you like? Gulp - no-one thanks, I thought, thinking of all those who had ever fronted a salon clutching a magazine with a picture of their-soon-to-be new hairstyle. No, I managed to say, I want to know who died in the crash?! Alas she couldn't tell me as she had also missed the ep. As long as the bus stays on schedule tonight, I'm hopeful I'll catch the next ep and get some answers.

No comments: