Friday, April 20, 2007

Out of Order

I chanced upon Law and Order: Criminal Intent while I was checking out our new digital set-top box last night - and saw a familiar face. After some time trying to work out who the actor was, it finally dawned that it was in fact Michelle Trachtenberg who played Buffy the Vampire Slayer's sister Dawn . In the Law & Order ep, she was playing Weeping Willow - an aspiring actress - which is strange because one of the other characters on Buffy was called ... Willow. Very confusing! But at least my facial recognition skills are improving (a little). Could it be that the Advanced Brain Training program I purchased for the Palm is starting to work - after only 3 days!?
I have thought about buying a Nintendo DS for a while - it's a handheld computer game - because it has a "brain training" program so when I received a promotional email from PalmGear earlier tbhis week with an for Mobile Brain Trainer - I thought it was worth a look. But talk about frustrating! It has 3 modules when you start - and the choice of two coaches - each with different styles. (But if it's working ....)

No comments: