Saturday, July 29, 2006

On my way (almost)

Well, here I am at Sydney Airport, in the UA lounge, waiting for the boarding call for my flight to San Francisco, then Chicago, then Louisville. I should reach there ... oh in about 26 hours from now - and then, I tell you, it will be straight to bed for me (once I get to the hotel of course). Thank you to everyone who sent their well wishes for my travel - especially those who know what a nervous flyer I am (or is that flier?). The good news is that my flight goes to Chicago - but I'm not sure what happens once we reach San Francisco. Do I clear customs then? Hmm. I guess that's why the SB* gave us air and ground crew! Thanks again for the loan of the suitcase Lizzie. You'll be pleased to know I took a photograph of it so I know what to look for on the carousel at the other end! And yes, there's still room for trinkets!
*Supreme Being

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know i was listening when you showed me how to do comments