Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Lurgy time

Not quite sure what's going around at the moment, but it's not good. Have just been down for a couple of days with a lurgy (which I may or may not have contracted from Sooz who had it last week, or my sister who had it the week before that). Also on the (more serious) health front, on Saturday my Dad was taken to the Emergency Department with "the highest blood sugar reading ever recorded at the hospital" which they think will result in him being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Also in hospital, sister-in-law Kim, who is still there following a bowel haemorrhage. She's doing better now and they believe she will be out on the weekend.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to read that you are both still alive, I had not seen any posts on Musings, you had not replied to my emails, I was beginning to think you had been swept away by a wave in Qld. sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope his health settles soon.
love
e