Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Folder or Scruncher

Be you a folder or a scruncher? That's the question being asked by a toilet tissue provider here in Australia as part of a recent promotion. And would you be prepared to have your preference tattooed across one of your bottom cheeks - and would your answer change if you were offered $AUS20,000 to do it? I asked Sooz this question this morning - and, to my amazement, she said she would do a tattoo for that kind of money. Still, she's had her ears pierced and is used to physical pain I guess. Me, I don't know that I would be persuaded by the cash - regardless of how big the amount. (And if you did, would it be tax-free - especially if you did it as part of a television show - as two people did last night on Channel TEN's Rove Live - or they were in the process of going off to the tattoo people when I turned off the set to go to bed.)
And on the subject of Folding or Scrunching - what do you reckon your friends are. And isn't it amazing that regardless of how you manage your toilet paper, you can't imagine that people would/want to do it any way besides the way you do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the advantage of a tattoo on your ass is that you really don't have to see it (ever?) - not without a mirror - unless you are advanced in yoga perhaps. I'd take the $20K but again you do lose a good whack to the taxman. I'd also tell them I 'fold' as it is the smaller word and I'm not a fan of pain.

TK