Sunday, March 19, 2006

Billy Graham

I thought Billy Graham had left this mortal coil but apparently he's just retired. I'd read a report where William Franklin Graham III or is it the IV (Billy's son) "The day I take over the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, it will be the saddest day of my life, because that will mean the retirement of my father." Alas I had finished reading at "my life". So imagine my surprise when I saw a piece earlier this week about Billy Graham Snr's service in New Orleans (the Big Easy sermon). It his first service since June and there was no mention if this was a "one-off" or whether he was back with a vengeance (or not - as the case may be). (Thank you ABC News podcast ... Billy Graham is suffering from Parkinson's Disease and will not have a continuing presence on the Ministry stage.

No comments: