Thursday, February 09, 2006

Personality types

I have taken a number of personality tests over the years, but I had never come across one which looked at creativity/ingenuity. There are the usual four personality types plus one. The flexor. I’ll have to do some checking and see if the tool is generally available or proprietary to the company before I put down too much detail. But it’s interesting. Unlike lots of other tests like this, I have to say I agreed with this. The profile you receive after completing the online questionnaire outlines the basic characteristics of your type, plus Likes, Can Get Stressed When, Contributes, Potential Pitfalls, and Give This Profile. Pretty neat stuff. (Oh no, I’m starting to sound like an American – and I have strict instructions to NOT come back with an accent!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

how'd you do that news headline stuff? hope youre having fun!
love emm
ps NO-ONE could type your personality! Don't be fooled