Monday, October 24, 2005

Last Drop

I am trying out a new café* in Dulwich Hill this afternoon - The Last Drop. It's not bad, although I am always dubious about establishments that have the menu item, in their beverages, "bowl of coffee" - only because I like a large coffee, and I like it "hot", and I don't know how you would successfully keep a bowl of coffee hot (which is why I am having the "long latte").
They, like a number of places these days, have artworks for sale on the wall - a mixture of paintings and photographs - and under each is a sign with the name of the artist, the price, and "All proceeds to
Dulwich Hill Public School". Hmmm, Kazbah thinks, perhaps this could be a fundraising opportunity for SUMS!
(*The PocketPC - as yet not personalised with a name - insert the little mark above the "e" - pretty spectacular!)

No comments: