Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Girls and Gadgets

Well, now I’ve heard it all.  Just when I thought I was different, I found this quote about someone who likes technology (as much as I do?) – and the thing that captured her interest initially was …
It is cars, not kids, that gave Ms Fitzgerald her first taste for technology. "My love of gadgets started when I bought myself a convertible and the roof went up and down," she says. Hooked ever since, her appetite for clever devices spans her work, communications and entertainment choices.
(I still have the video footage of the convertible Sooz and I hired earlier in the year – with the top going up, top going down, top going up, top going down – you get the idea!!)
To read more of Ms Fitzgerald and other women who like their technology, visit Gidget’s gadgets in The Sydney Morning Herald.

No comments: