Sunday, September 11, 2005

Room to move

Bathroom Bedroom Sitting Room 1 Sitting Room 2
Here's pics of my room at the Howard Johnson Shanghai Plaza. The last two shots are of my sitting room - okay, I know they're badly put together, but you get the idea. The shot of the bathroom does not do it justice - up the other end is the separate shower.
I think I'll manage to be comfortable here! And even I was surprised when I opened the bureau at the end of the bed expecting it to be hanging space - only to find there's a TV in there bigger than the one in the sitting room!!
Not sure what I can see out my window yet - or in which direction my room is facing.
And didn't we all know that once I made the decision to leave the umbrella at home, it meant it would be raining when I arrived in Shanghai!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dear K
great to see you in such grand accommodation. Hope it has stopped raining. Dont eat anything from a tube unless you are sure of it's contents!