Sunday, September 25, 2005

The dark side

I may have to revise my blog's intent now that I have entered the realms of "the other side" and acquired a Pocket PC (yes, I heard that very sharp intake of breath Trish and Lizzie) - but I thought it was time to see what I've been bagging! Of course, to fund this I will have to let the T5 go and I have spent this afternoon moving items between Palms and PPC to get the right files on the right machines. Not a small job! I think the most astounding thing was that I found a driver for my Palm wireless keyboard for the Pocket PC on the Palm site! (One of the pre-loaded text phrases on the PPC is "I love my Pocket PC!" We shall see.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gasp. And not in a good way.

TK

Elizabeth said...

Gasp2! Well I know some good lentil recipes!

Anonymous said...

Biggest GASP!!!!
El techno strikes again eh?
I have two questions...where are you going to keep this little fella on your utility belt and when are you going to get help?
D xx