Saturday, September 10, 2005

Almost on the way

Well, I'm blogging this from the Raffles Lounge (Singapore Airlines - and yes, they have separate lounges for First Class and Raffles [Business]) waiting for the boarding call for my flight to Singapore, and then on to Shanghai. It's all very exciting, even though just at the moment it doesn't seem totally real yet.
Sooz was wonderful getting up to see my off. I had the taxi booked for 5.30am, probably a tad early, but since it didn't turn up - went to M Road rather than M Ave - there was still time to wait for its replacement without my having to get anxious (not a good look!).
I'll try to blog regularly while I'm away for the week, and hopefully will be able to post some photos too. I would have posted one of my plane, waiting at the gate, but this technology isn't quite up to it (and I haven't taken that shot yet anyway). More from China!!

No comments: