Monday, September 19, 2005

Addicted

Oh no, I think I have become addicted to blogging while I've been in Shanghai - I liked it before, but there was just so much to blog about there. I think another culture must always throw up different questions, different ways of seeing things - if you've a mind to let it! And, there's the photo opportunities ... although I think Sooz, 12 (the camera) and I will need to go on a few more excursions. I wonder if we have any cultural equivalents of the Yuan Gardens, or if we can match the spectacular silhouette of the Shanghai Finance District with the JinMao and Black Pearl Towers? Perhaps not, but there is plenty in Australia of interest too. Just need to make sure to look at it with "Shanghai eyes". If you're one of the lucky ones, you already do.

No comments: