Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More Palm

I finally decided to send my Tungsten T3 in for replacement. The plan was that once I had it back, I would be able to load my current data back onto it, and then take my time to try and work out why my Tungsten T5 crashes so often. I was sure it had to be one of the third party programs I use interfering with the Palm's operation. Of course, within 30 minutes (I'm absolutely serious and it's no exaggeration!) of the T3 being picked up by courier to be taken off to the Palm delivery point here in Australia, I found the article on the PalmInfoCenter - published that day - which said there had been a new software release for the T5 which, you guessed it, would fix all the memory and crashing issues I've been having with the T5. D'oh. So $185 later and several days I'm waiting for the T3 to come back - as good as new. Then I'll decide what to do with it.

No comments: