Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Dream times

I am having a recurring nightmare ... or it could just be a dream ... or it could be a message from my unconscious. It would be good if I could remember the details. There might be a clue there. All I know at the moment is there are two scenarios - each with the same dilemma. One is at work, the other is at home. At work it concerns a three-level clearance - or something like that. I have to "do" something but I can't remember what it is. At home, it is about the alarm and, again, I do not know what I am supposed to do. In both cases, my lack of action has an immediate ripple effect - and it is not good. The dream has worken me up 3 times now, each time I've had it - and I've been so confused by it that I have actually gotten out of bed to "check". The not-knowing what I'm supposedly checking is increasingly frustrating. I suppose I could just ask my unconscious (or is it sub-conscious, I always get them confused) to shed some light on the issues. Sounds like a good idea for the night after next - I'm still a bit tired for last night!

No comments: